ANSWERS TO COMMON QUESTIONS
- Can I bring my pet?
Dogs and other pets are not allowed, with the exception of seeing-eye dogs.
- Can I bring my own picnic? Is there a picnic area for visitors?
As the park, which is an integral part of the exhibition, is landscaped and protected, we ask visitors to be respectful of the flower beds and various tree species. There is no picnic area, and picnic is not allowed at Chaplin's World nor in the park; the restaurant “The Tramp” is open all day, starting at 9:30 am.
- Can I buy a fancy-dress costume without participating in the event?
The fancy-dress kit is reserved to those with a special one-year-anniversary ticket. This is a one-off deal. The various costume items in the kit are available from the shop at the standard price.
- Can I go Easter egg hunting without participating in the contest?
The Easter egg hunt “rewards” those who have agreed to dress up in costume. Only people dressed in accordance with the required criteria may participate.
- Will the event take place regardless of weather conditions?
Yes, except in exceptional cases. It is therefore advisable to wear suitable shoes in case of rain, as the contest will be held on the grass in the park.
- Can I buy tickets on the day?
600 tickets will be made available online at Tickets and at the Chaplin’s World ticket office. Ticket sales will close on 13th of April. There will be no entry to the Special event without a ticket on the day.
- Can I visit Chaplin’s World, and access the store and the restaurant without being registered for the event?
The museum will be open as usual and tickets sold at the normal price at the ticket office. The shop and restaurant will remain accessible to visitors who do not have an entry ticket.
- Is the event accessible to those with reduced mobility?
The entire site is accessible both to those with reduced mobility, and to strollers. However, the contest will take place on the grass in front of the Manoir.
- Will I be able to leave my personal belongings somewhere?
Yes, a cloakroom is available for visitors.
- Will it be possible to obtain photos of the event?
Yes, a photo gallery will be posted online as soon as possible after the event, at this address: Photos
- Do discount prices apply to this event?
The CHF 15.- ticket (for all visitors over the age of 3) covers full access to the museum, fancy-dress kit, activities and Easter egg hunt. Visitors who do not come dressed in costume will pay the usual price.