Visit Chaplin's World in complete safety!
The Tramp is waiting to share more moments of laughter and emotion with you!
In accordance with governmental directives, exceptional health procedures have been implemented in the museum’s various enclosed spaces: the Manoir, the Studio, the Boutique and the Café.
The limited number of people in the Studio and Manoir may cause a waiting time at the entrance.
Vous pouvez acheter vos billets d'entrée sur place mais nous vous recommandons de les acheter en ligne. Il n'est pas nécessaire de réserver pour les billets sans date précise.
In order to guarantee the safety of visitors and staff, Chaplin’s World has been completely reorganised:
- Full cleaning and disinfection plan for the whole museum
- Masks worn by staff when in contact with visitors
- Installation of plexiglass screens at the cash desk in the Boutique
- Physical distancing of 2m and floor markings to manage queues
- Hand sanitiser dispensers at a number of locations throughout the visit
- Limitation of the number of visitors per day and per time slot
- A one-way route to ensure continuous circulation and to avoid crossing paths
- Designation of a dedicated COVID-19 contact person
- Offer of contactless payment as a solution