Chaplin’s World reopens its doors on Saturday 13 June at 10am.
The Tramp is waiting to share more moments of laughter and emotion with you!
Click on the button below to check the terms and conditions of your tickets.
In accordance with governmental directives, exceptional health procedures have been implemented in the museum’s various enclosed spaces: the Manoir, the Studio, the Boutique and the Café.
The Manoir, the Studio and the Park are all accessible, with the exception of certain interactive exhibits which will remain out of use until further notice. The Tramp café and restaurant will reopen its doors from the start of July. In the meantime, you can enjoy a coffee on the terrace or take a break at our new picnic tables on the edge of the wood.
In order to guarantee the safety of visitors and staff, Chaplin’s World has been completely reorganised:
- Full cleaning and disinfection plan for the whole museum
- Masks worn by staff when in contact with visitors
- Installation of plexiglass screens at the cash desk in the Boutique
- Physical distancing of 2m and floor markings to manage queues
- Hand sanitiser dispensers at a number of locations throughout the visit
- Limitation of the number of visitors per day and per time slot
- A one-way route to ensure continuous circulation and to avoid crossing paths
- Designation of a dedicated COVID-19 contact person
- Offer of contactless payment as a solution