Getting involved with Chaplin's World means:
- gaining significant media exposure, both in Switzerland and internationally;
- having your brand associated with a legendary, multifaceted, unique and unrivalled artist;
- having the aura and positive image of Charlie Chaplin reflect well on your company;
- affirming your values and energizing your targets by benefiting from the image of prestige, excellence, innovation and humanism associated with Chaplin;
- supporting a one-of-a-kind cultural and leisure experience;
- encouraging team bonding around an exciting project;
- using an extraordinary place for your PR events.
Our goal is to develop flexible, long-lasting partnerships with tailor-made offers that allow our partners to gain exposure and benefit from services best suited to their strategy.
Chaplin's World provides a variety of advantages. Depending on their status, our partners get involved and collaborate with us to different degrees, while enjoying various benefits, such as:
Media exposure and publicity
- The right to use the logos and visual identity of Chaplin's World
- Your company's name on a thank-you plaque for partners
- One or several mentions in our communication materials
- One or several mentions our advertising materials
- One or several mentions on our website and smartphone app
- One or several mentions in our press releases and official communiqués
- The possibility of conducting joint activities and producing co-branded promotional offers
- Invitation to official Chaplin's World events
- Free admission and tickets at reduced rates
- A personalised welcome and guided tours
- Access to various VIP reception areas
You can not only receive ticketing benefits but also conduct public relations operations by organising private tours or VIP events for your guests in an unusual setting.
Please contact us for more information.
Chaplin’s World, a tribute to a legendary icon
"It is not the reality that matters in a film but what the imagination can make of it". 100 years after his first appearance on stage the brilliant film maker, actor and author Charlie Chaplin gives a glimpse into his life and his oeuvre at the place that became not only his home but also his home country. With his great personality and his boundless humanism, he brought joy and happiness to the world, touching people of all ages and every society across all the continents. The Museum site proposes a unique opportunity to meet Charlie Chaplin and share his precious memories. Cornèrcard is delighted to be part of this extraordinary project and will strive to spread its message of hope to humankind which resonates in our heart and across the nation for generations to come. As issuer of payment cards, Cornèrcard is committed to the same values and philosophy. Its humble contribution emphasizes the importance of emotions and creativity in our day-to-day life, in accordance with Chaplin's observation "we think too much and feel too little".
Jaeger-LeCoultre, Chaplin’s World Partner
For many years now, Jaeger-LeCoultre has been honouring the skills and expertise involved in the world of film-making as well as paying tribute to great directors. Whether in the workshops of the Manufacture or in the intricate process of film production, artisans and artists are fired by the same passion and the same creative élan: to ensure every second bears the imprint of eternity. Concern for details, technical advancement, tireless creativity and the quest for excellence are just some of the values shared by these two worlds. Jaeger-LeCoultre is delighted to be paying homage to an incredible artist both in front of and behind the camera, by becoming a partner of Chaplin’s World. The Manufacture, located since 1833 in the Vallée de Joux, Switzerland, has an ongoing history with the artist and his family. When he settled in the Canton of Vaud, the cantonal authorities presented him with a Jaeger-LeCoultre Memovox watch, while an association of Swiss journalists gave him an Atmos clock. These two items testifying to Charlie Chaplin’s heritage will be on display in the Manoir de Ban.
Chaplin's World, far more than just a museum
The great Museum opened at the Manoir de Ban in Corsier-sur-Vevey, the last home of the famous artist and filmmaker Charlie Chaplin. This is a recognition of the great works of the star, but also an attraction for the region, as Nestlé Switzerland has always believed. That is why it has supported the project creators right from the start. By sponsoring this ambitious project, Nestlé Switzerland is giving its support to a treasure which is bringing a whole new dimension to the region. This attraction will definitely bring Vevey one step closer to Hollywood!